Education, Health & Care Plans And SEN Support System Software
The Liquidlogic EHCP & SEN System solution is integrated on a single database, with user profiles to determine the data which can be viewed. Data can be re-used across the ECHP & SEN software solution meaning that professionals are not only aware of activity in other areas but can utilise the data captured elsewhere. This avoids unnecessary re-keying and ensures that information is displayed to professionals where it is needed. One example of this is where the Care Element can automatically display a Looked after Child’s current Care Plan.
Having this functionality embedded within the Liquidlogic Children’s solution avoids the dangers and inefficiencies of the child’s record being fragmented across multiple systems; something which Ofsted has been critical of in local authority inspections.
The Liquidlogic EHCP module includes:
- Full compliance with the 20-week statutory process
- Workflow to support the EHCP assessment, planning, and review process
- Independent SEN Support workflow
- Locally configurable forms, facilitating multi-agency and service user contributions
- Appeals & Mediation stages
- Real-time dashboard to track active cases across the 20-week process
- Reports in the application and via a warehouse and Business Object chronologies
- EHCP ‘Transfer In’ process from other local authorities
- Access to the GIAS data import for consulting with schools (available to EYES customers)
- Integrated reporting across EHCP and EYES (available to EYES customers)
- Secure area for forms, case notes and documents
- Configurable to use local terminology
- Strikethrough text formatting tools to support the Appeal process
- Ability to generate statutory letters
- Configurable alerts for key activities and timescales
- Produces the SEN2 statutory return, including using establishment data from EYES (available to EYES customers)
- Personal budgets
- Mobile working app (Windows, iOS, and Android)
EHCP Service User Portal
“Children and young people’s views are not consistently included in the plan. Parents’ views are more reliably incorporated, but frequently are not being used effectively as a ‘golden thread’ to influence other sections of the plan.”
Ofsted inspections have often been critical about local authorities and their inability to capture the views of the children and families with whom they work. In order to support local authorities to address this issue, the Liquidlogic Children & Families Portal has been developed to integrate with the EHCP solution, enabling children, parents, and carers to collaborate online with the range of professionals they are working with. This includes the ability to send messages and contribute to completing forms and provide feedback as required.
By enabling a solution to be truly integrated across Education, Social Care, and Early Help, with easy access for health partners and other key agencies responsible for the delivery of services to children with SEND, local authorities can make a real difference to children with SEND.
Professionals have the information they need to drive up standards and compliance and improve commissioning and outcomes.
“Liquidlogic’s EHCP module has been well adopted, is used widely and improved assessment quality and speed. Users are positive and can see the benefits.”
Jonathan Sayer, Project Manager, Cheshire East Council