Front Door Webinar 22nd April 2021
22nd April 2021
Venue name: A link to the webinar will be issued upon registration
Venue address: Online
Date/Time: 22nd April 2021, 10:30
End date/time: 22nd April 2021, 11:30
Problems originating from referrals via a council’s front door services are wide ranging and can cause many knock-on effects for a variety of teams and sometimes the child and family who are the subject of the referral. These issues can include, (but are not restricted to):
- ‘Ping-pong’ between services if a referral has come through the ‘wrong’ door
- Delays with staff copying and pasting referral information into contacts
- Difficulties in tracking timescales for contacts and MASH enquiries
- Delays in obtaining partner agency contributions to assist with threshold decision making
- Poor case management oversight at the front door.
Liquidlogic is holding a webinar to discuss some of the problems with poor front door referral processes and will demonstrate a number of solutions to these. In addition to this, Hull City Council will speak about their approach to revolutionising their front door process and the positive impact which this is having.
To register, please use the form below or email email@example.com
Register for event
Please enter your details below to book this event. Fields marked * must be completed.