The Liquidlogic mobile app is intended to be an extension of the Liquidlogic System, enabling agile working and access to case information while out of the office using a mobile device such as a tablet. The app has both online and offline capabilities for children’s social care teams. Functionality includes the ability to download caseloads, view individual cases, access functionality such as family working and complete case notes and forms. In addition to this, users can capture electronic signatures and attach images.
All the features that you would expect from a touch screen interface are available. The synchronisation function allows packets of data to be passed securely and quickly between the mobile application and the main case management system.
- Provides a fully secure solution for use away from the office
- Helps facilitate an increase in time spent with children, families and service users
- Proactive provision of information to practitioners in emergency situations
- Supports practitioner work/life balance
- Little or no training is required – emulates the Liquidlogic system
- Accurate information entered immediately on visit