Do you stand out from the crowd?
Testing & QA Consultants - Multiple Vacancies
Liquidlogic is looking for a number of talented and experienced Testing & QA Consultants to join a very successful and growing team. The post offers good career opportunities with a company that has a demonstrable track record of promoting from within.
The successful candidates will join our team in further developing Liquidlogic’s market leading Social Care and Education software. Main responsibilities include execution of test scripts, recording outcome of tests, escalation of defects and identified opportunities for product improvement along with hands on testing of all functional modules of the Liquidlogic System.
The role involves liaising with other software testers and implementation staff to facilitate the testing of Liquidlogic software.
What we want
You will be enthusiastic, experienced and motivated with a desire to maintain the highest quality standards.
In addition you will possess several of the following skills:
- Experience of testing commercial applications within a busy team atmosphere.
- Good understanding of software testing techniques and test processes.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing.
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues.
- Ability to organise, co-ordinate and prioritise day to day work load.
- Ability to understand software specification/requirements and to interpret acceptance criteria and derive tests accordingly.
- Experience of issue management systems such as JIRA would be benefical.
- Knowledge of Social Care or Education systems would be beneficial.
- ISEB Foundation in Software Testing desirable but not essential.
- Experience of testing in an Agile development environment is highly desirable.
And in return
We are an accredited ‘Best Company’ and genuinely care about our employees, paying excellent salaries and offering a full range of benefits. These include private healthcare, pension, Cycle to Work scheme, gym, mobile phone and insurance discounts and a generous bonus scheme.
We’re not all about the ‘9 to 5’, we pride ourselves on being a flexible employer. We have a track record of promoting from within and have done so for over 40% of staff. Importantly, we have a very high retention rate - once you’re with us you’ll never want to leave!
We offer free parking, weekly ‘Social Sarnies’ and our unique office, based in an old manor house is within easy access to the M1 – what’s not to like?
What do our staff think?
"The option for flexible working is a real plus and I have definitely noticed a marked improvement in my work/ life balance since joining Liquidlogic. Without a doubt the best thing about working here is the people. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly and I genuinely feel valued and appreciated for my efforts."
"The best things about working at Liquidlogic are the helpful, friendly staff and the flexible working hours. Free parking and the location of the company (just of the M1) means it’s easily accessible. The company nights out are a laugh."
Apply now to join the Liquidlogic family and make it in time for the next social sarnie! email email@example.com