Are you a perfectionist?
Software Testers - Multiple Vacancies
We are in need of multiple enthusiastic, experienced and motivated Software Testers to join our busy office on the outskirts of Leeds which has experienced massive growth over the last year. This is set to continue well into 2019 due to ongoing growth.
You will join one of our expanding teams and will be responsible for writing and executing test scripts and reporting the outcomes to the Business Analysts and Developers. You will also be proactive in identifying opportunities for product improvement along with hands on testing of all functional modules of the Liquidlogic system.
Our web-based workflow solutions which include both mobile apps and customer portals have not only made us the market leader in our field, they have also been credited for saving lives. It makes a real difference to the lives of vulnerable families and helps to protect children. They provide modern and intuitive user interfaces to support critical processes for both social workers and the public.
This is predominately an office-based role, however there may be travel required on occasion to customer sites to carry out joint user testing.
What Skills and Experience we are looking for:
- Experience of testing commercial applications within a busy team atmosphere
- Good understanding of software testing techniques and test processes
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- Ability to organise, co-ordinate and prioritise day to day work load
- Ability to understand software specification/requirements and to interpret acceptance criteria and derive tests accordingly
- Experience of issue management systems such as JIRA would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Social Care or Education systems would be beneficial
- ISEB Foundation in Software Testing desirable but not essential, this is something that we can support
- Experience of testing in an Agile development environment is highly desirable.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and work for an accredited ‘Best Company’. On the outside we have a unique converted manor house with free parking and on the inside the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. Join your colleagues for social sarnies every Tuesday morning to catch up on non-work related topics and have a chinwag.
Apply now to join the Liquidlogic family and make it in time for the next social sarnie!