Our busy office on the outskirts of Leeds has seen massive growth over the last year and this continues into 2021 due to ongoing success. Are you a first class communicator? Would you consider yourself organised? If so, you could be just the person for us!
- To manage the implementation of a variety of projects such as social care and education case management systems, self-service portals, mobile applications and roadmap releases. The projects will be delivered to multiple allocated customers concurrently and include day to day BAU management.
- Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Set and manages customer expectations.
- Communicate effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Schedule migrations, synchronisations and installations work with the appropriate teams.
- Track and reviews progress of software releases and resolution of issues via Liquidlogic widgets: Jira/Wiki.
- Review and update project milestones and negotiate changes where necessary.
- Prepare completion/milestone certificates and change control notices where appropriate.
- Prepare for project meetings and reviews.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Track and report time on a regular basis, i.e. via a time recording system.
- Use the JIRA systems to manage issues and forward to appropriate team for action.
- Work with Product, Development and Technical teams to analyse and solve issues.
- Responsible for organising internal project meetings with the appropriate teams.
- Highlight failed deliverables to a Senior Project Manager or the Deployment Director.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- To manage an allocation of LIVE customers.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- To assist with cover for other PMs during periods of absence.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to a Senior Project Manager or the Deployment Director.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Excellent communication skills - have the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods
- Excellent IT skills
- Some experience of software implementation is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Project or a willingness to learn how to use it
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Be a quick learner
- Good organisational skills
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- An awareness of Prince 2 principles and methodology
- Tolerance and patience
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to analyse and solve issues
- Will be required to travel to customer sites and stay overnight on an occasional basis
- Full UK Driving Licence required
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the HR Department for more information.
Liquidlogic is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination.