How are you at juggling?
Are you a first class communicator? Would you consider yourself organised? If so, you could be just the person for us!
- To manage the implementation of the Roadmap Releases and projects for multiple allocated customers concurrently. This includes day to day operational aspects
- Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Set and manages customer expectations
- Communicate effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Schedule migrations, synchronisations and installations work with the appropriate teams
- Track and reviews progress of software releases and resolution of issues via Liquidlogic widgets: Jira/Wiki
- Review and update project milestones and negotiate changes where necessary
- Prepare completion/milestone certificates and change control notices where appropriate
- Prepare for Project meetings and reviews
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Track and report time on a regular basis, i.e. via a time recording system
- Use the JIRA systems to manage issues and forward to appropriate team for action
- Work with product, development and technical teams to analyse and solve issues
- Responsible for organising internal project meetings with the appropriate teams
- Highlight failed deliverables to a Senior Project Manager or the Deployment Director
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- To manage an allocation of LIVE customers
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- To assist with cover for other PMs during periods of absence
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to a Senior Project Manager or the Deployment Director
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Excellent communication skills - to have the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods
- Excellent IT skills
- Some experience of software implementation is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Project or a willingness to learn how to use it
- Ability to work unsupervised
- To be a quick learner
- Good organisational skills
- To have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- An awareness of Prince 2 principles and methodology
- Tolerance and patience
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to analyse and solve issues
- Will be required to travel to customer sites and stay overnight on an occasional basis
- Full UK Driving Licence required
All about us…
We are the market leader in Case Management and Workflow software for the social care industry. Our product actually makes a different to people’s lives by helping professionals coordinate their activities for children and adults with complex needs.
We are also an accredited ‘Best Company’ and genuinely care about our employees, paying excellent salaries and offering a full range of benefits. These include private healthcare, pension, gym, mobile phone and insurance discounts and a generous bonus scheme.
We’re not all about the ‘9 to 5’, we pride ourselves on being a flexible employer. We have a track record of promoting from within and have done so for over 40% of staff. Importantly, we have a very high retention rate - once you’re with us you’ll never want to leave!
We offer free parking, weekly ‘Social Sarnies’ and our unique office, based in an old manor house is within easy access to the M1 – what’s not to like?
What do our staff think?
"The option for flexible working is a real plus and I have definitely noticed a marked improvement in my work/ life balance since joining Liquidlogic. Without a doubt the best thing about working here is the people. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly and I genuinely feel valued and appreciated for my efforts."
"The best things about working at Liquidlogic are the helpful, friendly staff and the flexible working hours. Free parking and the location of the company (just of the M1) means it’s easily accessible. The company nights out are a laugh."
Apply now to join the Liquidlogic family and make it in time for the next social sarnie! email firstname.lastname@example.org