Could you be in the running as a Liquidlogic Approved Trainer?
Liquidlogic Approved Trainer
Are you a contract IT trainer who would relish the opportunity to work directly with Liquidlogic?
We are developing a pool of external freelance trainers who can deliver end user training to our customers across the UK. You will be contracted on a job per job basis, leaving you free to take up other contracts outside of each assignment with Liquidlogic.
It’s important that you keep up to date with the latest Liquidlogic versions, so to support you in this we will provide the necessary training for you.
As an Approved Trainer with Liquidlogic you will deliver Children’s, Adults, Early Help and Education End User Training as well as providing Floorwalking support as required. You will be working as part of the wider Training team, but you will be required to lead on customer training sessions.
To be an approved Liquidlogic Trainer you will need to have:
- Experience of Liquidlogic systems or equivalent social care data management systems
- Experience and understanding of the public sector - in particular social services, healthcare and education will be an advantage
- Previous experience of working as an IT Trainer in a health, social care or education related field
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivation and the ability to work unsupervised.
In addition, it would be highly beneficial if you have practical experience of Liquidlogic applications and a working business knowledge of children’s and adults' social care, health and education. It would also be helpful if you possessed a training related qualification (e.g. CIPD, AET, PGCS, PTLLS)
Our customers are located nationwide, from Northumberland down to Kent, so you will need to be willing to travel and stay overnight on a regular basis. You will also need to have a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
We will provide training for each of the latest Liquidlogic versions, but it will be your responsibility to maintain this to continue working with us.
To register your interest in becoming an approved Liquidlogic freelance trainer, contact us now by emailing email@example.com
Please note that we will not be accepting any agency submissions for this role.