Our education management system is rocketing!
Education Analyst & Pre-sales Consultant
Liquidlogic's next generation Education Management solution is built on the highly successful framework used for our social care case management system. Our team of Education specialists is growing and we have a vacancy for a specialist with recent, relevant experience in education management systems in local authorities.
We need someone to provide specialist support to the sales team, based on their extensive domain knowledge. Liquidlogic has a very professional pre-sales team who demonstrate our products, write tender responses and advise customers on new modules. Where possible the pre- sales team is flexible enough to work with all Liquidlogic products and over time, some familiarity will be expected with the other modules in the product suite. The integration and overlap with the other modules in the offering is a key, unique aspect of what Liquidlogic can offer.
- Provide specialist support to the sales team, based on knowledge of the Education Management domain
- Support the sales team with the preparation of bids and with demonstrations of Education Management product functionality
- Contribute to bid documentation as it applies to Education Management
- Work with colleagues to help define/refine sales messages
- Work with colleagues to ensure that customer requirements and market trends are communicated internally
- Develop personal knowledge of company products to ensure ability to demonstrate latest functionality adequately
- Assist customers in assessing how Liquidlogic software can be tailored to match their service needs
- Assist customers to convert this to configuration settings within Liquidlogic systems
- To configure the Education Management software for customers
- To create/update documentation from time to time
- To answer queries from Liquidlogic teams with regard to Education Management configuration and form design/build
- Contribute to monthly sales meetings
- Contribute to Product Board around product enhancement and direction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage a complex caseload, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Persuasive and credible in a sales context
- Must exercise good commercial judgment to protect the company’s interests, in written formats (eg bids) and in dialogue with customers
- Strong ICT skills
- Excels at establishing and building meaningful relationships – external
- Success in establishing and building appropriate relationships – internal
- Self-motivated/good organisational skills
- To work as part of a team for the overall benefit of the business
- To have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Ability to recognise, analyse and solve issues
- Will be required to travel and stay overnight, to carry out the role effectively
- To represent the Company appropriately at all times
- Full UK Driving Licence required
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and work for an accredited ‘Best Company’. Check out some of the additional benefits on the website. On the outside we have a unique converted manor house with free parking and on the inside the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. Join your colleagues for social sarnies every Wednesday morning to catch up on non-work related topics and have a natter.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the HR Department for more information.