Application Support Engineers - Are you a champion communicator?
Multiple vacancies available
What are we looking for?
We are currently seeking an Application Support Engineer to join our team supporting local authorities in utilising Liquidlogic’s market leading Social Services and Case Management software.
This role will be based at the company’s attractive offices in a converted manor house in the countryside on the outskirts of Leeds, Yorkshire, with the option for a degree of home working.
• Responsible for 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support functions as part of the Application Support team.
• Investigate, analyse and problem solve Incidents using SQL and other diagnostic tools and methodologies.
• Liaise and problem solve with Liquidlogic Developers, our problem management team and Third Party subcontractors.
• Liaise with customers over issues and problems that they encounter.
This is a customer facing role which requires good interpersonal skills, technical understanding, and the ability to work as part of a team but also demonstrates initiative when working alone. This is together with the skills outlined below:
Skills and Experience:
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
• In depth knowledge and experience of working with SQL Server.
• In depth knowledge and experience of writing SQL / TSQL queries for fixing data issues.
• Strong 2nd / 3rd line software / application support experience.
• Experience of MS Windows Server.
• Creative problem solving.
• Ability to prioritise and execute tasks.
• Excellent time management/ownership of personal Jira queues.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills across all disciplines.
All about us…
We are the market leader in Case Management and Workflow software for the social care industry. Our product actually makes a difference to people’s lives by helping professionals coordinate their activities for children and adults with complex needs.
We are also an accredited ‘Best Company’ and genuinely care about our employees, paying excellent salaries and offering a full range of benefits. These include private healthcare, pension, gym, mobile phone and insurance discounts and a generous bonus scheme.
We’re not all about the ‘9 to 5’, we pride ourselves on being a flexible employer. We have a track record of promoting from within and have done so for over 40% of staff. Importantly, we have a very high retention rate - once you’re with us you’ll never want to leave!
What do our staff think?
"The option for flexible working is a real plus and I have definitely noticed a marked improvement in my work/ life balance since joining Liquidlogic. Without a doubt the best thing about working here is the people. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly and I genuinely feel valued and appreciated for my efforts."
Apply now to join the Liquidlogic family by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR Department at System C on 01622 691 616 for more information.